Dublin Quiz League results
Results for 14th September 2015
|Priests of Quiztzalcoatl||33||0||The Magnificent Seven||51||4|
|CW4EVA||57||4||E = MC Hammer||27||0|
|Team Irish Life||49||4||The Rollin' Estonians||44||0||1|
|Team Jules||53||4||Rain Men||37||0|
|Team Jules||44||0||Obi Won This Round||55||4|
|Rain Men||39||0||1||The Magnificent Seven||45||4|
|Priests of Quiztzalcoatl||38||0||Team Irish Life||48||4|
|The Spanish Inquizition||53||4||1||CW4EVA||48||0||1|
|E = MC Hammer||30||0||Obi Won This Round||58||4|
|Priests of Quiztzalcoatl||39||0||The Rollin' Estonians||53||4||1|
|The Spanish Inquizition||53||4||Rain Men||34||0|
- Winning teams for each match are shown in green.
- Points are awarded as follows: 4 points awarded for a win, 2 for a draw, 0 for a loss.
- LB = Losing bonus: 1 league point awarded to any team who loses a close match (by 7 points or less)
- IB = Individual bonus: 1 league point awarded to any team who has a “perfect” individual round during a match (4 out of 4 correct with no conferring)
- If matches are forfeited by one team (due to a no-show), the other team is given an automatic victory, with a “calculated score” being applied to that match, to avoid any skewing of points difference in the league table. The calculated score for the forfeiting team is their average season-to-date losing score, while the calculated score for the non-forfeiting team is their average season-to-date winning score. Forfeiting teams are not eligible for any losing bonus points in that match.