Dublin Quiz League results
Results for 1st January 1970
- Winning teams for each match are shown in green.
- Points are awarded as follows: 4 points awarded for a win, 2 for a draw, 0 for a loss.
- LB = Losing bonus: 1 league point awarded to any team who loses a close match (by 7 points or less)
- IB = Individual bonus: 1 league point awarded to any team who has a “perfect” individual round during a match (4 out of 4 correct with no conferring)
- If matches are forfeited by one team (due to a no-show), the other team is given an automatic victory, with a “calculated score” being applied to that match, to avoid any skewing of points difference in the league table. The calculated score for the forfeiting team is their average season-to-date losing score, while the calculated score for the non-forfeiting team is their average season-to-date winning score. Forfeiting teams are not eligible for any losing bonus points in that match.