Looking for questions for a quiz? You might find some good ones here… plus advice on how to write your own.
Quarantine Quiz Pack
NEW! If you’re looking for a ready-made set of questions to use in a quiz during the COVID-19 lockdown, download one of our Quarantine Quiz Packs: full sets of up-to-date high-quality questions — yours for free, in exchange for a donation to charity.
IQO question archive
The IQO’s archive of hundreds of top-quality questions will be made available here at a later date.
In the meantime, the Brain of Dublin 2020 questions are available at the bottom of that page.
Help with Question Setting
- How to set quiz questions – Tips for setting questions for table quizzes, pub quizzes, etc.
- Quiz hosting – the IQO are available for hire to write questions for your event or quiz
Questions of Note
- “You’ll kick yourself…” – Sometimes the answer is clear in retrospect
- “They’re not as easy as they seem…” – Sometimes the obvious answer is not the right one
- IQO picture quizzes – A series of picture quizzes for you to try yourself or share with your friends