We have exciting news… the first Irish Quiz League will begin in October!
This will be an online event taking place under the auspices of the IQO.
- Matches will take place over Zoom on Monday nights (or during the preceding weekend, if agreed between the teams involved)
- Matches will be between two teams of four
- Team squads can include more than four players
- The league will run for eight weeks
- The cost of entry will be €60 per squad, regardless of how many members
October update: registration is now closed and the League is underway – visit the Irish Quiz League homepage to keep up with what’s happening, or drop a line to email@example.com if you’re interested in taking part in future seasons.