Dublin Quiz League results
Results for 14th December 2015
|The Spanish Inquizition||31||0||Obi Won This Round||56||4||1|
|CW4EVA||43||4||The Magnificent Seven||40||0||1|
|Team Jules||43||4||E = MC Hammer||38||0||1|
|Rain Men||26||0||The Rollin' Estonians||45||4|
|Priests of Quiztzalcoatl||44||0||1||Obi Won This Round||50||4|
|The Spanish Inquizition||30||0||The Magnificent Seven||46||4|
|Team Irish Life||44||4||E = MC Hammer||28||0|
|Team Jules||41||0||1||The Rollin' Estonians||44||4|
|The Rollin' Estonians||52||4||Obi Won This Round||47||0||1|
|E = MC Hammer||40||0||1||The Magnificent Seven||42||4|
|Priests of Quiztzalcoatl||32||0||1||Rain Men||37||4|
|The Spanish Inquizition||28||0||Team Jules||56||4|
|CW4EVA||49||4||Team Irish Life||40||0|
- Winning teams for each match are shown in green.
- Points are awarded as follows: 4 points awarded for a win, 2 for a draw, 0 for a loss.
- LB = Losing bonus: 1 league point awarded to any team who loses a close match (by 7 points or less)
- IB = Individual bonus: 1 league point awarded to any team who has a “perfect” individual round during a match (4 out of 4 correct with no conferring)
- If matches are forfeited by one team (due to a no-show), the other team is given an automatic victory, with a “calculated score” being applied to that match, to avoid any skewing of points difference in the league table. The calculated score for the forfeiting team is their average season-to-date losing score, while the calculated score for the non-forfeiting team is their average season-to-date winning score. Forfeiting teams are not eligible for any losing bonus points in that match.