Just in time for the festive season, we’ve added a brand new Christmas-themed set of questions, in aid of charity. You’ll find it on the Quarantine Quiz Pack page – just look for the green button for Pack no. 3.
Like our other Quarantine Quiz Packs, this is part of a fundraising initiative we’ve been running since June 2020. You can freely download the questions for use in your own quiz events. However to unlock the file containing the answers, we ask for a donation to a charity of your choice. (Simply forward the charity receipt via email to email@example.com)
This special Christmas-themed Pack No. 3 contains the following rounds:
- Christmas Pot Luck – random general knowledge
- Christmas music – Traditional carols, Christmas no. 1 hits, etc.
- Born on Christmas Day – From the clues given, can you name the famous people all born on December 25th?
- Christmas cover versions – From the audio clips, can you identify the well-known singers as they perform versions of classic Xmas songs?
- Christmas TV & film – Festive classics from the big and small screen
- Christmas traditions – Seasonal customs from Ireland and around the world
- Picture round 1 – Name the Christmas movie from the screenshot
- Picture round 2 – Identify the celebrity dressed as Santa