Please note: the Dublin Quiz League and Brain of Dublin are both currently on hold due to the COVID-19 crisis. We’ll plan to finish our current season in the coming months as the situation improves. Stay safe everyone!
We are currently in the middle of the 2019-2020 Dublin Quiz League season, which kicked off in September 2019.
21 teams are playing this season (5 of whom are new), spread across 3 divisions of 7 teams each.
For our winning teams at the end of the season in April, the prize money will be as follows:
- Division 1 winners: €300 cash
- Division 1 runners-up: €150 cash
- Division 2 winners: €200 cash
- Division 2 runners-up: €120 cash
- Division 3 winners: €150 cash
- Division 3 runners-up: €100 cash
- 30th Sep 2019
- 4th Nov 2019
- 2nd Dec 2019
- 27th Jan 2020
- 24th Feb 2020
- 30th Jun 2020 (No results uploaded yet)
- 31st Jul 2020 (No results uploaded yet)
Current league tables:
|2||The Rollin' Estonians||9||5||1||3||458||434||+24||4||26|
|4||My Mates in the Corner||8||4||0||4||393||375||+18||3||19|
|5||The Kew Tours||9||3||0||6||433||453||-20||6||18|
|6||Obi Won This Round||9||3||1||5||426||464||-38||4||18|
|7||Team Irish Life||8||2||2||4||378||399||-21||6||18|
|1||E = MC Hammer||8||6||1||1||380||341||+39||1||27|
|2||The Quizzards of Odd||9||5||0||4||431||395||+36||5||25|
|7||The Hitsquad Oracles||8||2||1||5||330||364||-34||3||13|
|1||Aldo Bream Sleeps With The Fishes||9||9||0||0||476||306||+170||0||36|
|3||The Emperor's Chambermaids||9||6||0||3||384||365||+19||1||25|
|4||Dr Fünke's 100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution||9||3||0||6||356||394||-38||2||14|
|6||The Four Horsemen||8||2||0||6||270||348||-78||1||9|
- Points are awarded as follows: 4 points awarded for a win, 2 for a draw, 0 for a loss.
- Bonus points are awarded as follows:
- Losing bonus: 1 league point awarded to any team who loses a close match (by 7 points or less)
- Individual bonus: 1 league point awarded to any team who has a “perfect” individual round during a match (4 out of 4 correct with no conferring)
- If two or more teams are level on points, then the team with the most points “For” are ranked ahead. If that’s also equal, then we use the Points Difference (points For minus points Against).
- Teams in the prize money and/or promotion slots are shown in green. Teams in the relegation zone are shown in red.